Clock-in/out System: Series
In this post I'm going to summerize all the links (you will find them down below) about clock-in/out system. I’ve used NestJS (framework of NodeJS) and Angular.
The idea of this project is to develop a clock-in/out system using Arduino as NFC transmitter to a NodeJS API.
For the frontend project, I’ve chosen Angular with RxJS. This allows me to have almost a real-time system. Since RxJS polling is enough for my needs, socketIO is not required.
- Part 1. Clock-in/out System: Diagram.
- Part 2. Clock-in/out System: Basic backend - AuthModule.
- Part 3. Clock-in/out System: Basic backend - UsersModule.
- Part 4. Clock-in/out System: Basic backend- AppModule.
- Part 5. Clock-in/out System: Seed Database and migration data
- Part 6. Clock-in/out System: Basic frontend.
- Part 7. Clock-in/out System: Arduino.
- Part 8. Deploy: Docker/Docker-Compose
- Part 9. Testing: Backend Testing - Unit Testing
- Part 10. Testing: Backend Testing - Integration Testing
- Part 11. Testing: Backend Testing - E2E Testing
- Part 12. Testing: Frontend Testing - Unit Testing
- Part 13. Testing: Frontend Testing - Integration Testing